Facebook campaigns are a great way for promoting your business, no doubt. But knowing the tips and tricks to use it well is a skill that is to be learned by every business owner. It can only happen once you know the areas of your glitch and ways to work on it.
In this blog, we have highlighted 9 Mistakes to avoid while setting up Facebook Campaigns to get the best out of your Facebook posts-
- Infrequent posting- This is one of the most common mistakes businesses make. Businesses in the beginning might get impatient with gratification and stop posting for a few weeks. Suddenly starting to post back again will only keep your follower at the same level. Staying consistent and posting is key.
- Posting too much- When we say posting too less keeps your followers low, posting too much does the same. Posting too many posts in the beginning of your business makes your page a spam. As a result, you might lose followers or cover up important posts.
- Boring your audience- In order to keep your audience engaged, start posting content like videos, images and GIFs other than only written posts. Keep a 80-20 rule. 80% should be about your business and 20% of personal content.
- Not taking facebook tools and apps seriously- The tools and apps on Facebook are created to make the tasks easier. It is always better to make the best use of them.
- Selling and not telling- While you post your content on Facebook, try not to only make it about your sales. It is always to engage with your audience and make it conversational.
- Not having an end goal- It is always good to know what your mission for the post is. Do you want to drive traffic to your website? Are you using the Facebook page for brand awareness? Determining your goal will help determine what you post.
- Violating Facebook terms and services- Violating rules on Facebook leads to getting your page banned. Using your personal profile for business purposes instead of the page is one of the most common reasons for accounts to be banned. The best ways to avoid all this is to learn and read the Facebook terms and services well before creating a page.
- Targeting the wrong people- Some brands in order to target a small group of people end up targeting the wrong ones. In order to avoid that, it is important to develop more than one buyer personas for each product.
- Not telling people what to do next- You need to be very specific about what you want people to do next. It is always best to reduce any vagueness that might leave the audience confused. The Call To Action (CTA) should be clearly specified.
To conclude, Facebook is a huge platform with nearly 75% of the general population using it. Universal Mind Media makes it possible for your business to reach out to its audience in the correct ways. It is always important to get your business out in the limelight in the best possible way.